- 04-11-2013: $6.5-Million-Dollar outdoor water park planned for 2013
- 05-13-2013: Miss New Jersey Helps Make Special Needs Night a Success
- 05-25-2013: Sahara Sam’s Opens Expansion with Live Camel
- 08-14-2013: NJ Water Park Owner Finalist in Circle of Excellence CEO Awards
- 09-13-2013: Sahara Sam’s CEO Winner of Forty Under 40 Award
- 12-11-2013: MEDIA ALERT: Press Conference – Details regarding a new theme park, the first of its kind to be constructed in the United States…
Press & Media Updates
Hi-Res Photography, Press Releases, Logos, and PR Contacts
Press Releases and Media Alerts
- 01-14-2014: New Theme Park Plans Unveiled in Southern Jersey
- 02-07-2014: Sahara Sam’s in West Berlin, New Jersey becomes first Indoor Water Park to feature inside Google Business Photos 360 Street View Maps in North America
- 03-11-2014: Diggerland USA Theme Park Breaks Ground
- 03-16-2014: Indoor Water Park Hosts Special Needs Event Attended By New Jersey Special Olympics Aquatics Team
Corporate History and Bio
A quick introduction to the property, the company, our history, and our future.
In March of 2009, Sahara Sam’s Oasis opened its doors in the community of West Berlin as New Jersey’s first free-standing, indoor water park with 58,000 square feet of aquatic and arcade attractions. Each year, since its inception, Sahara Sam’s has managed to increase…. continued.
Park Images and Logos
Sahara Sam’s Oasis Awards
Sahara Sam’s prides itself on safety, cleanliness, industry innovation, and family fun. Browse our “trophy case” for a list of recognition the park has earned over the years.
- World Water Park Association – Industry Innovation Award Waterpark 2009
- NJ BIZ – Top 100 Privately Held Companies 2011
- Ellis and Associates – Silver International Aquatic Safety Award 2011, 2013
- Philadelphia Magazine – Best of Philly 2012 – Water Park
- Courier Post “Best of South Jersey” – Children’s Play Center 2012, 2013, 2014
- Courier Post “Best of South Jersey” – Children’s Birthday Party 2012, 2013
- Courier Post “Best of South Jersey” – Best Place to Celebrate a Special Occasion, 2014
- NJ Biz – CEO Ilya Girlya named one of the “Top 40 under 40″ for 2014
Schedule a Tour or Interview
Our team is happy to assist those members of the press on assignment. Please inquire with the public relations team to allow ample time for scheduling your visit.
Attn: Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Sahara Sam’s Oasis
Email: PublicRelations (at) saharasams (dot) com
Sahara Sam’s in the News
The latest Oasis media coverage from around the web.
- The Courier Post – Sahara Sam’s opens new outdoor area with two acres of fun
- Amusement Entertainment Management – Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor Water Park
- Yahoo! Finance – Sahara Sam’s Wins Prestigious Award for Water Safety
- The South Jersey Times – Sahara Sam’s Oasis Beach Club outdoor water park opens to the public
- Philadelphia Business Journal – Sahara Sam’s Berlin park to celebrate expansion
- The Examiner.com – Special Kids Night at Sahara Sam’s Indoor Water Park
- Aquatics International – Sahara Sam’s First Stand-Alone Indoor Water Park in the United States
- NJ.com – Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor Water Park introduces new Nile Mile slide, the first phase in the park’s upcoming expansion
- NY Metro Parents – SAHARA SAM’S OASIS UNVEILS $6.5 MILLION OUTDOOR EXPANSION
- Alvaradomfg.com – Alvarado Helps Sahara Sam’s Oasis Streamline Patron Access
- NJToday.net – Photos From Wardlaw-Hartridge School
- The Coloradoan – Special Needs Event at Sahara Sam’s
Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor and Outdoor Water Park of West Berlin, New Jersey was founded in March of 2009. The facility offers families of the greater Tri-State community affordable, high value entertainment the entire year with 58 of its 68-thousand square feet under a retractable roof system. Park features include arcade systems, surfing simulators, a wave pool, leisure swim areas, numerous water attractions, slides and more. A 2013 expansion added 2 acres of outdoor water park attractions and increased park capacity by 50%. A recipient of the 2011 Silver International Aquatic Safety Award, the park prides itself on local ownership, cleanliness, safety, and affordability.