Park Rules And Regulations
Park Rules And Regulations
- Terms and Conditions for Admissions, Ticketing and Memberships
- Park Rules and Regulations
- Park Rules and Regulations: Patron Responsibilities under New Jersey Law
- Park Rules and Regulations: Bather rules for swimming pools, wading pools, hot tubs and spas under New Jersey Law [N.J.A.C. Sections 8:26-5.4 and 8:26-5.8(d)]
- Park Rules and Regulations: Certain Restrictions for Attractions
Please carefully read the below rules and regulations. Each time you purchase or receive a ticket or membership to, or are admitted to or enter or use, the park, you thereby acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the below rules and regulations. A violation of any rule/regulation is cause for ejection without refund or credit.
Park Rules and Regulations
PARK VISITORS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL POSTED RULES AND REGULATIONS.
A violation of any park rule/regulation is cause for ejection without refund, credit or exchange.
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or group leader.
Certain attractions have posted height and weight restrictions.
PARK PERSONNEL MAY INSPECT ALL BAGS, CARRYING CONTAINERS AND CASES.
No food or beverages are permitted on any attraction/ride or in any pool.
No outside food items or beverages or glass containers are permitted anywhere in the park. An exception can be made for baby food in its original container and baby formula in its original container or in a typical baby bottle; however, you must first present these items for inspection and approval by authorized park personnel upon your entry to the park.
Alcoholic beverages purchased in the park may not be taken outside of the park.
No one under age 21 is permitted to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages. Proper ID is required to purchase and/or consume alcohol. Excessive consumption of alcohol is not permitted.
For the health and safety of our visitors and staff, smoking, tobacco products, electric cigarettes and similar products or devices are not permitted anywhere in the park. No illegal substances are permitted anywhere in the park.
All park rules and regulations extend and apply to all areas for vehicular, parking or pedestrian use, traffic, passage, access ingress and egress.
YOU MAY BE RECORDED IN OR ABOUT THE PARK:
- We may photograph, film, video or otherwise copy or capture in any manner any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the park.
- We may use, display, broadcast, publish, circulate, modify, alter, create any derivative of distribute, transfer, license or sell that for any use or purpose (including any website, newsletter, security, safety, liability, insurance, litigation or commercial use or purpose).
- We may do any or all of the above without payment to anyone.
- We retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Commercial or other unauthorized use of any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the park, by anyone other than us, is prohibited without our express written consent.
SAFETY IS A SHARED RESPONSIBILITY. PATRONS MUST:
- exercise good judgment;
- act in a responsible manner;
- act as an ordinary prudent person who is or should be aware of all risks of which the patron has been warned;
- refrain from participating in or on any amusement attraction/ride when under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- properly use any and all safety equipment required or provided; and
- obey and abide by all written, posted and stated warnings, directions and instructions.
Do not ride or use, or permit minors under your care or supervision to ride or use, any amusement attraction/ride if the rider/user:
- has motion sickness, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, panic attacks, or other conditions or limitations;
- has had recent surgery or illness;
- is pregnant;
- has high blood pressure, or any heart, circulatory, respiratory muscular, skeletal, neck, back, joint or bone problem or condition;
- has any other problem, condition, illness, injury, disease or sickness that may become worse or make the rider/user more vulnerable to injury;
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
- cannot properly use any and all safety equipment required or provided.
You are responsible to know your health and physical condition and limitations and the health and physical condition and limitations of any minor under your care or supervision.
If you ride or use, or you permit any minors under your care or supervision to ride or use, any amusement attraction/ride, you or they do so at your or their own risk.
All guests are expected to behave in a family-friendly manner.
PARK VISITORS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY LIFEGUARDS.
Lifeguards and/or management have final authority on all safety issues or questions. All rules and requests made by lifesaving personnel must be followed.
Do not distract any lifeguard or other safety personnel. Do not engage any lifeguard or other safety personnel in unnecessary conversation.
Do not enter pool, ride or other attraction areas except at permitted points of entry and exit (as indicated by signage) when permitted or directed to do so by park personnel.
Do not sunbathe, lie, sit, etc. close to the edge of the pool or anywhere else where swimmers/walkers may trip over you. You may only sunbathe, lie, sit, etc. in an area designated area for such activity.
The use of sunscreen is encouraged; however, patrons using suntan oils are not permitted in the water.
All patrons must shower before entering or re-entering the pool. Please shower after using the toilet facilities.
Changing diapers on or around the pool deck is not allowed. Diapers must be changed in restrooms.
Please wash with soap and water after changing a diaper.
Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) are permitted. No other flotation devices are permitted. No “swimmies,” “floaties,” “water wings” or other types of inflatable armbands are permitted.
Weak swimmer or novice must wear U.S. Coast Guard-approved PFD.
Vests are available. Ask admissions, a supervisor or a lifeguard for assistance.
Exercise caution in deep water. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue.
Water shoes are not required but are permitted.
Pools close during lightning or severe weather.
NONE OF THE FOLLOWING ARE PERMITTED IN ANY POOL OR OTHER WATER ATTRACTION:
- Diving, jumping or running
- Pushing, dunking, shoulder riding, excessive splashing or other horseplay
- Inappropriate or unsafe behavior or activities
- Spitting, spouting or nose-blowing
- Food or Beverages
- Gum, Smoking, Tobacco Products; Electric Cigarettes; Similar Products or Devices
- Bathing suits with belts, rivets, grommets or metal of any kind
- Cutoffs, gym shorts, tee shirts and improper or provocative swim wear
- Flotation devices other than U.S. Coast Guard-approved Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)
- “Swimmies,” “floaties,” “water wings” or other types of inflatable armbands
- Rafts, tubes, loungers, inflatables, foam or other toys or devices
- Water toys, snorkels, squirt guns, or similar items
- Climbing, sitting, standing or walking on pool walls
- Pushing, dunking, shoulder-riding, excessive splashing or other horseplay
- Underwater breath-holding exercises
- Prolonged underwater swimming for time or distance
- Competitive/repetitive underwater breath-holding
- Swimming outside of designated areas
- Touching or inserting anything into water inlets or jets
NONE OF THE FOLLOWING ARE PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE PARK:
- Outside food items or beverages, glass bottles or other glass containers
- Running, Line-jumping, Fighting or Bullying
- Climbing/sitting on fencing/railing or other park infrastructure
- Disruptive, disturbing, unruly offensive or profane behavior, language or symbols or gestures or other actions
- Clothing with inappropriate, offensive or profane words, symbols or graphics
- Smoking, Tobacco Products; Electric Cigarettes; Similar Products or Devices; Spitting
- Balls, Frisbees or other flying objects or sports equipment or similar items
- Skateboards, in-line skates/rollerblades and similar items
- Audio devices, except with the use of headphones or earpieces
- Animals except for service animals. Report your need for the service animal to authorized park personnel at the time of your entry to the park
- Folding chairs, lounge chairs or similar devices other than those provided by the park
- Grills, grilling or other means of heating or cooking food
- Fire or fuels for fire (butane, propane, white gas, kerosene, charcoal, wood, etc.)
- Fireworks, explosives and explosive materials
- Weapons or items that may be used as weapons, including:
- knives, sharp tools or other sharp instruments and similar items
- mace/pepper spray or other chemical weapons and similar items
- firearms, ammunition and similar items
- wind or other actions or events may cause circulation of dust, dirt, pollen and other airborne particles and allergens
- steps to or on attractions may be slippery
- wet surfaces may be slippery
- seating areas, play equipment, and other exterior surfaces exposed to sunlight may be hot
- wear sunscreen; however, patrons must shower before entering or re-entering the pool.
In all situations and circumstances, park operation, management and safety personnel may in their discretion take actions and impose rules and regulations that they deem reasonable or necessary for the safe, secure, clean or family-friendly operation of the park and overall enjoyment of the park by its guests.
References herein or incorporated herein to a (I) “rider,” “swimmer,” “patron,” “visitor,” “guest,” “customer” or “user” and similar references mean and include any individual in the park or who intends or wishes to enter the park or who uses or intends or wishes to use, enter, board or experience any attraction; and (II) “attraction” or “ride” and similar references mean and include all wave pools, other pools, water slides, other slides, device or structure and any water, gravity or fuel based, propelled or powered, or any self-propelled, self-powered or self-operated, or any mechanical, electrical or other